CLICK ON IMAGES FOR LARGER VIEW!

CLICK ON IMAGES FOR LARGER VIEW! * all images remain the property of Dean Baxter copyright 2010.

10 February 2010

My Reptiles.

Here are a few old pictures of my snakes I currently own. First is my male Centralian Carpet Python ( Morelia S. bredli ) which I purchased in March 2008, I named him Irwin after fellow Larrikin Aussie Steve Irwin, my second python was a female of the same species which I purchased mid 2009, she can be a bit of a cranky pants so I tend to leave her be and not handle her often as it would just unnecessarily stress her out, Irwin has never even attempted to bite me. I plan to breed these two in 2012. Last pictures are of my step mums Krefts Turtle ( Emydura macquarii krefftii ). These pythons wont be my last purchases, I plan on getting some Black-Headed Pythons ( Aspidites melanocephalus ) and Womas (Aspidites ramsayi ), I love all the earthy coloured pythons of Australia.
Enjoy,
Larrikin Bax...

First time handling Irwin.


This next series of pictures are of Irwin on my new DSLR camera.











Irwin with my statue of the man I named him after.





Female Centralian Carpet Python.



Step mothers Krefts Turtle.



No comments:

Post a Comment