CLICK ON IMAGES FOR LARGER VIEW!

CLICK ON IMAGES FOR LARGER VIEW! * all images remain the property of Dean Baxter copyright 2010.

25 May 2010

Update!

Well it's been a while since I last blogged as I've been busy setting up other ventures which include 3 new blogs to keep me busy and giving this one a major face lift, 1st project is one I started with Ewan from Herp Affinity, the new venture is called Herpographics Photography, which is a place to sell our favourite herp photographs, 2nd project was setting up Rodents Direct as I'm now a full time rodent breeder I can now offload a heap of rodents to the public and lastly I set up a blog for when I start to breed my pythons, its called Back in Black Pythons, so check em out I've made links at the bottom of this blog and drop me an email at larrikinbax@gmail.com and let me know what you think!!
So I'll be sure to be back uploading soon, might look through the archives and see what I can share as herping is no good now winter is nearly upon us!!
Cheers,
Larrikin Bax...

No comments:

Post a Comment