CLICK ON IMAGES FOR LARGER VIEW!

CLICK ON IMAGES FOR LARGER VIEW! * all images remain the property of Dean Baxter copyright 2010.

13 February 2010

Nature Photography.

Now and then I see something in nature that is not wildlife related that I just have to photograph, so in this series of photos I would like to share some of my favourite pictures taken whilst out herping, locations of pictures are random but I'll address each one and let you know where they were taken. Hope you like them as much as I like taking them.
Enjoy,
Larrikin Bax...

This is the first 'nature' shot I ever captured and what really got me into this style of photography. It still rates as one of my best. It was taken whilst on holidays on the Hawkesbury River.


This was taken in my backyard when I was living in Seaham, I love the texture of the bark.


This was taken whilst I was living in Queensland at the beginning of 2009 at Bundaberg.


This was taken whilst I was living at Shortland in my front garden.


This is taken where I currently live in the Hunter Valley. Being the son of a carpenter I have a fondness for wood.


This is taken at the top of the mountain on my property near the dam.


This shot is also at the dam at the top of the mountain.


This was taken 50 metres from my back door step where I like to photograph Water Dragons.



No comments:

Post a Comment