CLICK ON IMAGES FOR LARGER VIEW!

CLICK ON IMAGES FOR LARGER VIEW! * all images remain the property of Dean Baxter copyright 2010.

29 June 2010

Winter Herping.

Who said winter herping was a fruitless exercise? Well I will admit I was not exactly out looking for herps today, more that I stumbled upon todays objects of photography. I was collecting fire wood and under the same log I found these two adult frogs which I believe to be Spotted Marsh Frogs - Limnodynastes tasmaniensis, I am yet to confirm this hunch all I know is thats one more frog species to add to the belt, the second subject today is a Southern Rainbow Skink - Carlia tetradactyla and is a male in breeding colours. These photos were taken in my light box studio, all were returned unharmed to the wild!
Enjoy,
Larrikin Bax...








No comments:

Post a Comment